Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Angels Abound


Me and my wonderful coffee companion discussed Angels today and a host of fabulous topics

This one is for you



Love the OTHER
Hungarian Goddess

If God wanted me to cook
He would not have invented restaurants
Smiles
Life is too short not to be spoiled silly

Stay Gorgeous
I love you♄

May Angels protect you
May Troubles neglect you

A friend:

A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart,
chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it
keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.
Arabian proverb

5 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sitting here sipping a cuppa of Earl Grey and smiling to know that we are not alone! ;D

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who took that photo? Is that an angel?

 
At 2:19 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I took that photograph
and yes I believe it looks like an angel to me
Love you

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

How I love angels!
Love and hugs))

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love you
I love angels too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home