Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

I carry you in my heart


I believe this photograph was taken by my cousin Wendy.




Magic Bells our newest plant


One of my favorites (below)



I carry you in my heart

E. E. Cummings


Many ask me about my son daily
This is his latest update:

I was bombarded by flowers, ice cream cake, lolly cake, chocolate cake, chips, chocolates, presents, cards, hugs and lots of tears at my final day at Yaldhurst. The staff, parents and those lil' munchkins will be missed :'-(
He has been student teaching as you know..........

Thanks for your wishes and enquiries about him always
and about Ahram as well

Happy Birthday today to our lovely niece Michelle
May Heaven hear your every wish.

The Plant on our table is called Magic Bells♥

Lovely butterfly bush attracts all kinds of gorgeous butterflies

The little hummingbirds are still coming to our feeders
They have been keeping me company as I have been watering the plants outdoors.
Ah a slice of Heaven indeed
are all things sent from above♥
Weekend Weekend
Cha Cha Cha♥

The basic sources of happiness are a good heart, compassion, and love. If we have these mental attitudes, even if we are surrounded by hostility we feel little disturbance. On the other hand,
if we lack compassion, and our mental state is filled with anger and hatred
we will not have peace
~Dalai Lama


I love this version of Ave Maria
from the movie Modligiani

2 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Blogger Sea Angels said...

Hello Jeanne
Such beautiful words, they always touch my heart, and it is always a pleasure to visit you and your lovely pages.
Hugs for a super weekend
Lynn xxxx

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Dear Jeanne,
Wanted to pop in and wish you a fabulouw Friday!
Love your plant ~ Magic Bells!
Hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home