Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love and hugs Brenda Happy 50th



House in Tecumseh all decorated for the season



Photographs of my dear cousin Brenda and us all in the younger years........
Stay Gorgeous my darling
and have a fabulous 50th.







You are Fabulous
You are FUN
Happy 50th♥

Put Something In
by Shel Silverstein


Draw a crazy picture,
Write a nutty poem,
Sing a mumble-gumble song,
Whistle through your comb.
Do a loony-goony dance
‘Cross the kitchen floor,
Put something silly in the world
That ain’t been there before.



"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart."

- Khalil Gibran

Today is my fabulous cousin Brenda's 50th birthday
May Heaven hear your every wish
I love you
Celebrate you and surround yourself with people that do.
Love and kisses.
Love Jeanne



Thanks for always putting a song in my heart

and your love and laughter♥


I love Enigma and Gregorian Chants

I love you ♥

Life is short
Make FUN of it♥

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

I wish Brenda a very happy birthday. 50 is worth celebrating!

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home