Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bootiful and spooktakular




One of our neighbors designs

My boooootiful and sppppppoooooktakular cousin Wendy and her husband
Halloween party 2009




Our beautiful Ahram with her friends




I love Bella Pilar Cards



I love Jean Michel Jarre


going to make a cup of Christmas (Holiday Tea) and watch
the Proposal




The Paper Place

The next time I am in Toronto I plan to stop in here...........

Thanks my lovely friend for the recommendation


Commercial that was filmed on the Boblo Boat

A thousand memories come flooding back.

4 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like you're getting ready for Halloween! What will it be – trick or treat?

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne

I almost live at the Paper Place in Toronto. Have taken several of their classes.
I have been missing in action both with email and blogs. I will respond to you last email hopefully this week. Big things going on here.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Maggie

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger kimberly said...

hi jeanne.....finally home...and we watched the proposal last night! :-)....seem to be on the same page still!
hugs dear friend!
kimberly

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home