Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009



I love Shakira.....




Thank you to my fabulous husband for the most wonderful weekend
celebrating sweetest day and YOU
I love you............

In the midst of our lives me must find the magic that makes our souls soar♥

The Promise
Across the years I will walk with you
in deep green forests;
on shores of sand
And then when our time on earth is through
In Heaven, too, you will have my hand
~Robert Sexton




"A thankful person is thankful
under all circumstances.
A complaining soul complains
even if he lives in
paradise."
Bahaullah...founder of Baha'i' faith

We exist temporarily
Through what we take
But we live forever through
What we give!

Dreaming of those pink daffodil bulbs I seen at Anderson's
in Ohio
Now why oh why did I not buy them
Giggles♥

Now that you know what you know
what advise would you give to your younger self growing up
and what would you do different?

Our beautiful family friend
Kaitlin has one of her bridal photographs outside on the building
at Britton Photography
Wyandotte Street near Chilver Road
in Olde Walkerville
It is so beautiful
One shoe can change a life
Cinderella


One of the photographs from Nick and Kaitlin's wedding

Many thanks to Britton Photography


Love and hugs to you all

6 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used the Promise quote in our wedding anniversary album.

Loved the Bahaullah quote...tis so true!

Got my eyes peeled for the pink daffy's! ;D

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my sweet friend
Kisses
Love you
Jeanne

Thanks for your visits and kind words

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Hi Jeanne,
Hoping your day is as lovely as you!
Hugs:)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Jeanne,

What a lovely post. I also love the Bahaullah quote, truth spoken. Thank you so much for always sharing something beautiful here. Enjoy a most beautiful week.

Smiles...

Beverly

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and many blessings to you all
Thanks for your visits and kind words
Love Jeanne

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh lovely words Jeanne,

take care,
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home