Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, October 10, 2009

YOU are my SON Shine


Little baby ducklings in front of the University of Canterbury in New Zealand
Taken by my son



Justin in New Zealand




Most photographs taken by my son in New Zealand, and Ahram, and a few in this montage were taken by his friends.

He just returned from a hiking excursion and called us last night.
A most divine conversation.
I dreamed of him last night and felt as if it were a real visit.
I was in Heaven this morning

I am ever thankful for you my SON and for all of our blessings
and I am so happy you are loved so well by Ahram and she is a joy
to us all♥
We are both lucky to be loved so much by so many good people.



Thanksgiving Day

The day is cold but brisk and bright
Families gather, their hearts are light
Beams of happiness shed their ray
They are glad it is Thanksgiving day
Thanksgiving day with all it means
Tables laden, festive scenes
We wonder as we look around
as the turkey so tenderly browns
At the sauces and pies we see
Are we as thankful as we should be?

Thankful for our strength and health
For the richness of untold wealth
For the goodness of those we love
for the sun and stars above
For a country as great as ours
With the freedom of its powers
Let us bow our heads and say
"Truly this is Thanksgiving Day."

~Marguerite E. Halker

"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby." ~Nancie J. Carmody

7 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Dani said...

Beautiful photos! love you so much!!!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my darling

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Naturegirl said...

Jeanne wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving and may the spirit of your far away loved son be with you. My son and his family are in AZ so I too shall miss his presence as well his family.Always with us in our hearts!
Blessings from aNNa xo

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to you and yours!♥

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love to you all
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Lovely photo's and the music in the clip is great.

That is so great you have a close connection to your son, really lovely.

xxxx

 
At 3:14 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home