Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, October 12, 2009

My Wish for You



My Wish for You



Promise yourself to be so strong


That nothing can disturb your peace of mind,


To talk health, happiness and prosperity


To every person you meet,


To make all your friends feel that there is something in them.






To look at the sunny side of everything


And make your optimism come true.


To think only of the best,


To work only for the best, and


To expect only the best.






To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others


As you are about your own.


To forget the mistakes of the past


And press on to the greater achievements of the future.






To wear a cheerful countenance at all times


And give every living creature you meet a smile.


To give so much time to the improvement of yourself


That you have no time to criticize others.






To be too large for worry,


Too noble for anger, too strong for fear


And too happy to permit the presence of trouble.


Christian D. Larson... Optimist International Optimist Creed

I love this version of Ave Maria

from the movie Modigliani


Ave Maria

8 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Oh I love this picture!
Sending you love and hugs))

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this post!♥

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous JeanMac said...

I have to print this to make sure I practice it!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

OH! Lovely.
Now I want to write it on the bathrooom mirror...so I can inhale...and live it each morning!

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

I'm thinking of you. Be well, my friend. Be well.

Happy Autumn.

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for your kind words and visits.
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

this is great!
the art is great. Bella Pilar has a great website and even better facebook page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home