Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Thursday



Thank you Dani.........for all your lovely creations.

Thinking of you Ahram with this lovely Penguin...........

Kisses

Love you Dani♥
Love you Ahram♥

I love the song 3 little birds by Bob Marley
I sing it often
Here are a few more I have been listening to
Thanks for putting a song in my heart.

It is cold, windy and gloomy.
I must start putting away my outdoor ornaments.

Love you



Love this



Love this too



Love this too


Most songs introduced to me at this gorgeous blog


Thank you



"If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."~Thumper from Bambi



Cats as a class, have never completely got over the snootiness caused by that fact that in Ancient Egypt they were worshipped as gods.
~P.G. Wodehouse


great newsletter


Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."

- Epicurus

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Wishing you a lovely Thursday Jeanne!
Love and hugs:)

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous JeanMac said...

Oh, that quote is something to ponder!

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home