Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Rabbit Rabbit







Thank you darling Ahram for always providing my first of the month photographs.
Thank you for loving me and my Son so well.
You are so precious to us all

and Rabbit Rabbit to us all
Rabbit card above scanned from a card I received.

Autumn Abundance by me Jeanne

Coolness, crispness and colours galore
Autumn soon once again you will arrive at our door

The Hues, new shoes, school schedules appear once again
Before me all accents of the most autumn kind
Yes we are leaving our summer behind
Crickets casanova, birds spell out a V in flight
Chinese lanterns in our gardens, wind chimes more echoes abound
Birds soon fly south, and oh the taste in my mouth
of our glorious Thanksgiving feasts, a bountiful harvest
Pumpkins, ghourds and Halloween soon
and our Canadian Thanksgiving with pumpkin pie and the ice cream spoon

I'll embrace you autumn and again in silent prayer will say.........
Thank you God for our beatuiful seasons.......
Thank you God for our reasons to embrace love and joy
and one another.

Let us all live applely ever after~♥

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."


-Jim Rohn

Thank you Flickr Toys
And Flickr for making magic with the calendar


Happy September First

May you always have a kiss to build a dream on
My Son and our lovely Ahram kissing their New Zealand Days
with Love♥

5 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Happy 1st of September. Delight in the Day.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Rabbit,Rabbit!
To me September is the beginning of Autumn, never mind what the calendar or the weather outside says!
Love and Hugs))

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Rabbit Rabbit

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today feels like a new beginning to me dear Jeanne!♥

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to all who visit and thank you for your kind words♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home