Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thank you


Thank you to each and every one of you who bring so much joy and gladness into my life each and every day in all the ways.
It means more to me than words could ever express.

I love you all
with all my heart♥

As all my loved ones say
I am spoiled beyond belief with so much love and kindness
and I agree

I will make you brooches and toys for your delight Of bird-song at morning and star-shine at night. I will make a palace fit for you and me, Of green days in forests and blue days at sea.

~ Robert Louis Stevenson


I love this song


Thank you Terry my foot doctor
Your words today were magic as always
We are connected heart to heart as you say
I love you ♥

Still awaiting Shanghai Girls from the library
Terry recommended Almost Alice today.

and another friend recommended
Tough Times
Tough People
Chicken Soup for the Soul Book

Going to spend the morning with my Sister tomorrow
She has been on vacation this week.
So nice to spend time with her

Family faces are magic mirrors.

Love and hugs♥

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken Soup for the Soul is a great book.Hope you have a great time with your sister. I saw my sister this morning on Skype! Gave me a lift.

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love you sweet friend
Blessings
Love Jeanne♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home