Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Silk


A necklace of my late beloved Mom's that I wear often♥



Bless Shoe
One shoe can change a life
Cinderella

My gold shoes that I wear with my silk night wear
and my red silk coin purse from Asia



Our neighbors tulip tree in full blossom.




My husband has always loved hockey he played on several leagues when younger
and was also a ref for the games.
My husband is 3rd from the left in the back row.
A blast from the past♥




Stamps to the Rescue



I love this song


My cousin Kerrie gave me a lovely CD today for Mother's Day
and this was one of the songs on it
I floated home listening to this after my aromatherapy massage.
She has a lovely shop on Devonshire
called Sol Invictus and in my opinion her massages are the very best indeed♥

Bought lots more flowers today and had lunch at Mettawa station in Kingsville
fabulous
came home with some of their home made products♥

Yes I am still being taken out for my birthday and now the Mother's day events
are also intertwined♥

"Love is the substance of all life. Everything is connected in love, absolutely everything." - Julia Cameron


I love this movie called SILK


I love the feel of silk and cashmere and kid leather and my caterpillar plant leaves
to name a few.

4 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Silk is lovely.
Mother's necklace is a treasure.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Love all the beautiful photos you have shared ~ the necklace is gorgeous and what happy memories you must have wearing it.

Happy rest of the week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 2:44 AM, Anonymous Mary said...

Oooooooo, look at all this loveliness! Everything looks just beautiful. i like ur necklace , I got my necklace from angara.com ....they too have great designs at affordable price...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home