Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Basic Black



All photographs are ones I have taken or my Son and Ahram
except for a creation of my dear friend Dani
and the photograph of the orchid and the black stones♥
And one from Korean Vogue
and Vintage Movie Stars



I have been infatuated with things of black for the garden and home
black polished stones and all the things from Asia my Son and Ahram
have given me

My new black bunny for the porch and black and white photographs

Yet my world is alive with colour
It is spring and I embrace everything

Today is my dear friend Elaine's Mom's 85th birthday

Happy Birthday Mary I love you dearly.

Szeretlek

Love in Hungarian♥

Thanks to my dear friend Eve who has been leaving me messages in Hungarian on my comments I need to re-educate myself on how to learn to speak Hungarian again a few words at a time.
I understand most of it as my Grandmother often speaks to me in Hungarian but I don't know how to converse myself.

It is great to learn something new each and everyday.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like a bit of black in every room.
I especially love black and white photos.
Was that a photo of Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn? I couldn't tell if the one was Audrey or not, I have never seen a photo of them together.
Hope your day is lovely!
Hugs))

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Love your sweet black bunny.
Good luck with learning your Hungarian language.
It is always fun to do something new each day.

Hugs
Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home