Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In All The Right Places



Black stones all throughout our home inside and out



Newest bunny for the porch

Everything I have is in black accents this year.




I love the way Betty dresses on Mad Men
I think January Jones is a most beautiful woman.



I love this Song
I love Lisa Stansfield


It' perfect April day outside and today is my fabulous Brother in law's 60th Birthday
Happy Birthday Allan
I love you and yours

I wish I was there in Nova Scotia with you celebrating and sharing the joy♥


Macy's Flower Show


Cherish all of your happy memories
they will make a fine cushion later in life♥

3 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

En is szeretlek Jeanne :-)

And I adore that bunny as well!

Hope you're having a great week so far...cheers: Evi

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings

I love your postings in Hungarian
trying to learn more each day
Thanks so much
Love you

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous sewa mobil di surabaya said...

great post, i really like it
keep posting stuff like this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home