Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, May 03, 2010

Beautiful photographs



I love the photographs my Son takes as well.
A Photograph my son took in New Zealand


and Ahram also takes good ones.............

Time is relative
The mind makes it slow
The heart makes it fast
Our friends make it worthwhile
and an image makes it timeless
~Edwyn Collins



Beautiful photographs

Link introduced to me by my dear friend Dani

In loving memory of our friend Bill Storey who passed away yesterday.
God bless all the family
My love and prayers to you all.


God bless you all Bill's family



DEATH~
WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO EXPLAIN IT ..



A sick man turned to his doctor as he was preparing to

Leave the examination room and said,

'Doctor, I am afraid to die.



Tell me what lies on the other side.'



Very quietly, the doctor said, 'I don't know.'



'You don't know? You're, a Christian man,



and don't know what's on the other side?'




The doctor was holding the handle of the door;



On the other side came a sound of scratching and whining,



And as he opened the door, a dog sprang into the room



And leaped on him with an eager show of gladness.



Turning to the patient, the doctor said,



'Did you notice my dog?



He's never been in this room before.



He didn't know what was inside.



He knew nothing except that his master was here,



And when the door opened, he sprang in without fear.



I know little of what is on the other side of death,



But I do know one thing...




I know my Master is there and that is enough.

5 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo.
I am so sorry for the loss of your friend Bill.
Hugs and prayers))

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger christina said...

sending you prayers~
and getting lost in this love filled photo.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Love this beautiful photo your son took.
Really sorry to hear of the passing of your friend Bill.
Sending love and prayers.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

So sorry to hear about your friends death. I know you will miss him.

Beautiful photo in New Zealand. We have friends in New Zealand that are coming for a visit this summer. I am looking forward to that.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and love and thanks everyone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home