Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, April 11, 2010

She comes in Colours Everywhere She's like a Rainbow


My lovely neighbor gave me some bridal bouquet bushes to plant in our yard
to honor the special weddings in our family this year
2010 a year of MAGIC♥



"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies."

~Mother Teresa


She comes in colours everywhere
She's like a rainbow
The Rolling Stones

I love you sweet Princess K.
I cannot believe you are 2 now.
Here's to sweet fabuous you.





Very touching


Eat Pray Love comes out in theares August 13th
I cannot wait


"A gush of bird song, a patter of dew A cloud and a rainbow's warning; Suddenly sunshine and perfect blue An April day in the morning!" ~Harriet Prescott Spofford

Quote courtesy of my dear friend Dani the one above and blog design by Dani too.
I love you Dani♥

My Symphony

By William Henry Channing


"To live content with small means;
to seek elegance rather than luxury,
and refinement rather than fashion;
to be worthy, not respectable,
and wealthy, not rich;

to study hard, think quietly,
talk gently, act frankly;
to listen to stars and birds,
to babes and sages, with open heart;
to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely,
await occasions, hurry never.

In a word, to let the spiritual,
unbidden and unconscious,
grow up through the common.

This is to be my symphony."

My husband planted the Bridal Bouquet Bushes that my neighbor gave to me
to honor the very special weddings in 2010♥

both my Niece and my Son are getting married this year.

8 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger The Beautiful and Glammed said...

cuuuuuuuuute, all the colours of the rainbow! Your blog is great, definitely be back! come follow TBAG if you fancy, love xx

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and thanks for the visit

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Pamela Terry and Edward said...

One of my favourite poems!
And Happy Belated Birthday to you!!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger kimberly said...

oh love all that YOU share dear jeanne....and congratulations on the wedding....i know what that means and know how excited you are for them!!!!
love and hugs,
kimberly

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings to you all
Thanks for your visits and kind words
Love Jeanne

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

What a beautiful post and love the white bush you have planted.
Such a sweet little girl and a beautiful photo.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love your rainbow girl.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all

 

Post a Comment

<< Home