Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

On my walk this morning



Some photographs of our home our area and Olde Walkerville Ontario
This morning Spring was smiling and saying Enjoy Life♥

If your life looks cloudy
perhaps your soul needs a window washing♥

My most talented and amazing friend Dani designs this blog for me.
All creations are hers and I thank you for everything Dani
especially your golden gift of friendship all through the years.
I love you
Happy Birthday tomorrow
May Heaven smile and hear your every wish♥

5 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

I loved going for a walk with you this morning and seeing around your lovely home ~ thank you.
The daffodils and flowers are lovely.
Have a wonderful week, dear friend.

hugs
Carolyn

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Seawashed said...

I love your new blog header!!! Makes me think of the lovely blossom trees in the end of the movie 'Memoirs Of A Geisha'. Have you seen that movie? What a deeply moving love story. Bless you my dear friend. love ox~ Fairmaiden

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Yes I love that movie and love both of you
Kisses
Love Jeanne

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Nice walk and collection of pictures. It was lovely to walk with you in your town.

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Hello Jeanne, glad it's spring in your area, I enjoyed going for a walk with you, hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home