Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

April Day



Photograph taken in Hong Kong by my fabulous relatives
Rob and Michelle
They loved their trip there♥

Fabulous



Above graphic and quote courtesy of my darling and talented friend Dani
I love you♥


"This I saw on an April day: Warm rain spilt from a sun-lined cloud, A sky-flung wave of gold at evening, And a cock pheasant treading a dusty path Shy and proud. And this I found in an April field: A new white calf in the sun at noon, A flash of blue in a cool moss bank, And tips of tulips promising flowers To a blue-winged loon." ~James Hearst, In April

Reading The Bishop's Man by Linden MacIntyre
and a book recommeded to me by my dear friend Marilyn *Love you*
My First Best Friend by Nancy Lendemeyer

Listening to a CD made for me by my precious Erinn
and loving it
Love you Erinn♥
Thanks for putting a song in my heart♥


Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
~Mother Teresa

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

..and you, my dear friend Jeanne, epitomise the last quote by Mother Teresa...xxx

I love the film of you and all your family and friends in the previous post...wonderful :)

I love your header... :)

I love you... WG xxx

Off for Sunday morning Service now...and I'll say a special prayer for the wedding in Seoul :)

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and hugs and much love my darling
Love you
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home