Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Easter And Spring



A Pot of Pansies for my beautiful late beloved Uncle Ed
He adored pansies as he did bleeding hearts
I have them in my garden also.
Those who live forever in our hearts are never far away.

We both have (had) April birthdays and everything about him sung to my Soul♥
I adored him as everyone did.





A favorite bird cage of mine and fresh shoots of spring
A slice of Heaven for certain




Bamboo candle and black rocks from Asia




I love pussy willows
They are everywhere inside and out in our home






A few scenes from our home this morning.


Spring is the Queen of all Seasons and Easter is her crown♥














My Beloved Late Mom and my Sister and I with our Easter bonnets on
Circa 1950's

Every memory is golden.



Put on your Easter bonnet with all the frills upon it.


The story of Easter is the story of God's wonderful window of divine surprise. ~Carl Knudsen


The day the Lord created hope was probably
the same day he created Spring."
~Bern Williams~


My Wish for you Sweet Happy Life

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

I'm thinking of you today.

And really loving that picture of you lovely, lovely Easter girls.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home