Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Earth Hour



Planet Earth Image from a Google Search




On March 27 at 8:30 pm, hundreds of millions of people around the world will turn off their lights for an hour to demand action on climate change. But that's just the beginning. Every hour, Canadians are taking small steps to lessen their impact on the environment. From hanging your clothes to dry to taking transit to work, those small steps add up to huge changes for the better. Get inspired by others who are living Earth Hour every hour, and tell us your story.



http://earthhourcanada.org/earthhour/



Preserve and protect our planet every day

Save our planet it is the only one with chocolate♥


Planet Earth



What a Wonderful World


see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

4 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh shoot - I forgot all about it this year. 'Good on yer' (as the Kiwis say) for demonstrating how much you love the Earth!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Great post ~ I do not have a clothes dryer so all my laundry hangs out, blowing in the wind and sun.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I love the song What a Wonderful World.
Many Blessings Jennifer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home