Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bird Bird Bird is the word



From my tweet friends Shelley and Dale
Thanks so much for the lovely Shellmark Card and for your love and kindness
all through the years
You make it a Home Tweet Home
and Love surely builds the nicest nests♥

Love you both
Happy Spring♥




Thanks Jennifer for the pictures of your bird houses
I love you my sweet friend♥


I express to my husband each morning as he leaves for work shortly after 5:00 AM
How sweet to have the birds singing to our souls.

Even after their darkest hours birds still continue to sing in the morning.

Keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come.




Except for the first photograph taken by me of Billie Bird
the rest of the photographs belongt o Justin and Ahram of New Zealand birds
Thanks for sharing your love♥


Birds a song I love


A beautiful prayer found here


Beautiful prayer



Three Little Birds

A Song that always makes me so happy♥


One of my favorities

Bluebird by Paul McCartney

5 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that postcard.
I love to listen to the birds. I have several bird feeders in our garden, I can sit by the window and watch their antics. I adore the little chickadees and the Mourning Doves.
Hugs))

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love birds too
I love you

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

How sweet it is to have birds singing to our souls.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home