Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, January 09, 2010

My Precious Grandmothers 95th Birthday

It is my Precious Grandmother's 95h birthday today.
How wonderful and marvelous she is...........
We all love you so very much Grandma
May Heaven hear your every wish.

This day is all that is good and fair. It is too dear, with its hopes
and invitations, to waste a moment on the yesterdays."

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


A Grandmother is a maker of memories
A keeper of dreams
Grandmother
Love Surrounds you
enfolds you, embraces you.
Your family gives thanks for your kind and generous spirit
and we honor your legacy of love♥


Strength and honor are her clothing;
She shall rejoice in the time to come.
She opens her mouth with
wisdom,
And on her tongue is the law of kindness.
She watches over the
ways of her household,
And does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and call her
blessed;
Her husband also, and he praises her:

Proverbs 25-28 (NKJV)


A good woman is proud. She respects herself and others. She is aware of who she is. She neither seeks definition from the person she is with, nor does she expect them to read her mind. She is quite capable of articulating her needs.
A good woman is hopeful. She is strong enough to make all her dreams come true. She knows love, therefore she gives love. She recognizes that her love has great value and must be reciprocated. If her love is taken for granted, it soon disappears.
A good woman has a dash of inspiration and a dabble of endurance. She knows that she will at times have to inspire others to reach the potential God gave them.
A good woman knows her past, understands her present and forces toward the future.
A good woman knows God. She knows that with God the world is her playground, but without God she will just be played with.
A good woman does not live in fear of the future because of her past. Instead, she understands that her life experiences are merely lessons meant to bring her closer to self-knowledge and unconditional self-love.
~~ Author Unknown ~~








Be A Queen!

Be a queen. Dare to be different. Be a pioneer. Be a leader. Be the kind of woman who in the face of adversity will continue to embrace life and walk fearlessly toward the challenge. Take it on! Be a truth seeker and rule your domain, whatever it is ... your home, your office, your family with a loving heart.

Be a queen. Be tender. Continue to give birth to new ideas and rejoice in your womanhood ... My prayer is that we will stop wasting time being mundane and mediocre ... We are daughters of God ... here to teach the world how to love ... It doesn't matter what you've been through, where you come from, who your parents are nor your social or economic status.

None of that matters. What matters is how you choose to love, how you choose to express that love through your work, through your family, through what you have to give to the world ...

Be a queen.
Own your power and your glory!

Oprah Winfrey

How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these."
George Washingon Carver

Through my Grandmothers eyes I always looked
for bright beautiful tomorrows thhrough her eternal optimism
in spite of all the hardships in life
with her strong loving spirit

Through my Grandmothers ears I always heard the blessings
of life with her strong faith, and devotion
and very deep perserverance that all is good in life.

Through my Grandmothers words I was taught to speak
only words of kindness and love and always being
aware how harmful words can be
I try and always use words to never harm nor hurt anyone.

Through my Grandmothers heart, I always try and live
with love and compassion in my own, and be the light
of Christ in everyone I meet just as she has been to everyone.
My Grandmother has been a most excellent teacher in my life
and no words could ever express my love for her.

Written by me Jeanne
for my precious Grandmother on her 92nd birthday!
I wrote this a few years ago.
Now she is 95



The Beauty of a Woman

The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair,
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes,
because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows,
The beauty of a woman with passing years
Only grows.
~Author Unknown to me

5 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wishing your beautiful Grandmother a wonderful birthday (one day late~I'm sorry).
She is a queen indeed.
Love and Hugs))

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Sending Happy Birthday Wishes to your sweet Grandmother! How wonderful to celebrate her 95th ♥

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks everyone for the emails cards mailed her for Grandma gifts dropped off and all the messages for her on Facebook.
Thanks for loving my precious Grandmother and me so well.
Some baked a cake, some sent things for her room, balloons, cards, letters.
She was overwhelmed and so was I.
Love you all
Jeanne♥

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger dragonflydreamer said...

This is such a loving tribute to your Grandmother. It grabbed me deep in my heart and I could feel so much love and was reminded how strong the relationship with Grandmother is and how is grows over the years. Sending your grandmother comfort and love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home