Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, January 08, 2010

In loving memory of my sweet little Billie Bird


My sweet little companion who lived at the Nursing home where my Grandma lives died this past Sunday I just found out today.
I have been unable to visit Grandma and Billie Bird due to my cold.
I was so sad to hear this news

Thank you Billie for your sweetness and always putting a song in my heart.
You will always be in my heart forever.

The nursing home is getting a rabbit next.

I love you Billie
I will never forget you.


"I heard a bird sing
in the dark of December
a magical thing
and sweet to remember
'We are nearer to Spring
than we were in September'
I heard a bird sing
in the dark of December"
~Oliver Herford~

4 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, Jeanne. I am so sorry to read this. There is a special love, a special bond that exists between an animal and their person. I am so sorry for your loss and for your sadness.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanne,
I am sorry to hear about little Billie Bird. I had a little bird years ago, and she too put a song in my heart.
Hugs))

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Deb said...

So sorry to hear about sweet Billie Bird. We have always had a little budgie & they are so special.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home