Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, January 03, 2010

My Wishes for You


I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND!
Author Unknown

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny

4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger The French Nest said...

Happy New Year, Jeanne! May 2010 bring you much love and joy!

Kate

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Happy New Year Jeanne ♥

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Happy New Year Jeanne, may you have a wonderful 2010.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

And you as well
Love and hugs to you both
Love Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home