Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?



A photograph taken by me last year.
I love this beautiful Angel on this door.


I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness for it shows me the stars
Og Mandino

Waiting for Spring................

If a man speaks or acts wtih a pure thought, happiness follows him,
a shadow that never leaves him.

One month today is Valentine's Day

"How do you spell "LOVE?"
Piglet asked Pooh.

"I don't have to spell it,"
said Pool.
"I just feel it."

True love stories never have endings.
~Richard Bach

The sun is sparkling and I feel warmth
I am more than ready for Spring
but first my favorite non religious holiday
Valentine's Day♥

What the world needs now is love sweet love♥

4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am so ready for Spring! I am waiting patiently for my David Austin Rose Catalog so I can sit and daydream!
Hugs))

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Yes, spring cannot come soon enough. The past couple mornings I have seen the sun peak out and my heart has rejoiced.

 
At 2:32 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

Ahhhh! I think I must be the only person on the planet who has loved the snow...I am even sad to see it recede this morning because I love the light it brings in the dark of Winter.

It has made December and January light and bright for me when they, otherwise, would have been dark and drizzly.

Patience, my dear Freind, Spring is just around the corner with the beauty of the bulbs to brighten your days...

In the meantime, you are welcome to come and see my snowy landscape and read why I have loved it so much :) WG

http://ourlittlecornerofparadise.blogspot.com/2010/01/importance-of-finding-beauty-in-light.html

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home