Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 and they all lived happily ever after



I love you Ahram and Justin
This is your very special year............
Blessings my fabulous loved ones♥

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams"

Dr. Seuss♥

When we are born, the soul we are given
Splits apart and half of it is given to someone else
So all of our lives we are looking
for the other half of our soul
And if we are lucky enough to ever find that person
Our soul says, "At last, I can rest.
I have found my missing half."
Then, it is said, we have found our soul mate
and we are happy and at peace
When I saw you, when we first met
You were familiar, you were known
When I saw you, when we first met
My heart recognized you as part of its own!




Oh, the comfort,
the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person,

having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words,
but pouring them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together,
certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping,
and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away.

George Elliot


Each of our lives is like a painting and we are the master.
Each day and each act can be another stroke on the canvas.
If our hearts are in the right place, we will create something of beauty
that will touch people's lives and be remembered.
-Robert Duncan


Love this

5 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Decadent Housewife said...

"Oh the comfort..."
I agree.
That beach looks real comfortable about now.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Dear Jeanne!

Look at those beautiful smiling faces, a joy indeed. Enjoy a beautiful week my friend.

Smiles...

Beverly

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Lovely to see the photo of your Son and his beautiful bride to be.
The beach looks lovely.
Also I hope that your Granmother had a very happy birthday and I wish her many more.

Have a great week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love the concept of our lives being a painting. Such a lovely image.

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home