Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, November 08, 2009

What a Wonderful World



My Dear friend Nooshin in Australia sent me this photograph.
How beautiful is our world and all the bounties God sends to us
and the fabulous people we love who bring us so much joy.

What a Wonderful World
I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

Thanks Relyn for always reminding me what a wonderful world this is
by the song playing on your blog and for all you share with us
who are lucky enough to be your friend.
Please visit her blog
Come Sit by my Fire (sidebar link)

I love you
Love Jeanne



It is a spring like weekend here.
For the first time since my beloved Mother died in 2006
I am excited about Christmas
Can you tell?
Smile my Sugar Plumsā™„

4 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

It is a wonderful world we live in and nice to have found your blog Jeanne.
The peacock is beautiful.

Have a happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

What a gorgeous peacock, and just love that song, so so beautiful.

Wow that's a lot of sparkles lil' lady ... So pleased you are happy about Christmas :)
xxx

 
At 2:39 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and kisses
Blessings

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When we lived in England we used to have peacocks wandering on the roads all the time.
I know what you mean about Chrismtas...
Love you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home