Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, November 20, 2009

Shanghai Girls


Our beautiful Ahram
She loves everything with Penguins this year my Christmas card theme was mostly penguins and I am buying everything with Penguins I see.
I love you Ahram.
WE are truly blessed♥


I am enjoying the book Shanghai Girls so very much by Lisa See.

I had my H1N1 shot yesterday. Arm is a little tender but no side affects thank God.

Regular flu shot in 2 weeks.
So many were sick yesterday going to the doctors......especially young children.

My son is away for another week travelling and I wish him safety and fun times.........

Soon his lovely bride to be will be going to visit him again in New Zealand for Christmas. They can both hardly wait.
I cannot believe I will see my son turn 31 this December. Where does the time go to.
Dropped off more Christmas gifts today and spent the morning at the beautiful Vernacular flowers. They did all the flowers for my wedding.
I feel as if I am in a fairy wonderland there.

Buying gifts for the little girl we sponsored through our church.
We do this every year and love to do this.

My dear friend Maggie has her blog up again and I am so thankful.
I missed her postings so much.


If you get a chance please visit.
Beautiful photographs and words and a most precious friend.


Have a great weekend.
Off to see Blind Side tonight and celebrate our grand angels 11th birthday
with her this weekend in the US.
She has a few surprises coming.
Smiles♥



Our Grand Angels with their Dad.

5 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Maggie said...

Jeanne, if you look for the book I told you about in the states you will find it under the title " Someone Knows My Name". For whatever reason the title is different there.
Thanks for visiting my blog. I thought it would be Christmas before I got it up and running but getting it organized went a lot faster than I expected.
Have a great weekend.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and thanks for all you share......
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

What beautiful photo's, gorgeous family.

Lovely day to you,
xxxx

 
At 2:40 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

I also recently read Shanghai Girls and loved it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home