Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Holiday Cheer Ready for It?




Gap Ads I scanned from Magazines


Today is my dear friend Elaine's birthday
as well as our dear Uncle Murray on my husband's side of the family.
May Heaven smile and hear your every wish.



I love this song by Little Dragon


"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store."
Maybe Christmas means a whole lot more.
[After the Grinch stole all the Who's Christmas presents...]
last pages of How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Suess


Good recipes




Various photographs taken by me this November 2009
and some of my son and Ahram taken by them.
Some items viewed are photographs I took
in Vernacular Flowers a place I adore......
They have the most beautiful things including the Christmas boots.

It is my wedding invitation you see and my wedding shoes and purse
I will pass my wedding purse along to our darling Ahram to use it if she chooses.

2010 will be a most magical year.

Love is all you need♥

7 Comments:

At 2:49 AM, Blogger Clarity said...

That is the sweetest photograph and so rare for a fashion shoot - natural!

I adore her smile, colours and spirit.

Thank you for sharing Jeanne.

 
At 2:56 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I love those Gaps ads
Love you

 
At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish your Uncle Murray and your friend Elaine a wonerful and joyful birthday!
I have already been sneaking a few Christmas decorations into our cottage ~
Hugs))

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love the slide show and music. Christmas music and a couple Christmas decorations are appearing in my home.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you all

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger debra@dustjacket said...

Oh that is so sweet, I love the song and the last picture, just gorgeous.

Your Christmas stocking or should I say boots are very stylish.
xxx

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love to you all
Thanks for the visits and kind words

 

Post a Comment

<< Home