Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, November 19, 2009

All we are saying is give Peace a Chance



Gap ad scanned from a magazine

P-E-A-C-E
The present you can give
Just for free.
1-2-3-4
The Gift that
Keeps on Giving More

Gap I love your ads and Christmas messages.

All we are saying is give peace a chanceā™„

Remember we don't need gifts in our hand we need to
keep the Magic of Christmas in our hearts.
That message is love and peace.

My dear friend Elaine and her husband Gary are now once again
Grandparents this time to triplets.
Born in Tennessee this morning to Gary's son Jay and his wife
Melissa.
2 girls and a boy
Congratulations to everyone and love and prayers for the babies.



More of my Son's photographs of New Zealand

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous jeanmac said...

What a great message! And congrats to the triplets' family.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings

 
At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Maggie said...

Congratulations to your friend and her family. WOW, I thought twins were an arm full. I can't begin to imagine triplets.
I have my blog going again. Visit me here:
http://this-life-in-pictures.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home