Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I love Winnie the Pooh




I love Winnie the Pooh cards and quotes.

What are some of your favorite quotes by Winnie the Pooh?

The how of Pooh? The Tao of who? The Tao of Pooh!
in which it is revealed that one of the world's great Taoist masters is not Chinese
or a venerable phiilospher but is in fact none other than the effortlessly cal,
still reflective bear.
A. A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh!
From the back cover of the book
The Tao of Pooh by Benmamin Hoff


"Sometimes people care too much...I believe it is called Love."
~Winnie the Pooh

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I'll never have to live without you."
~Winnie the Pooh

If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.”

~Winnie the Pooh

4 Comments:

At 4:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ooowwwww So nice! Your posts always make me smile!

Vicky x

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

What cute pooh cards. Thanks for posting them. I hope you're having a great weekend, love

 
At 2:29 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous numalasari said...

it's nice..


i like this..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home