Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My love of all things from Asia

Photographs some from a google search and others from our home
photographs taken by me

I especially love items from South Korea from my loved ones
and love love love the Korean Hanbok (Korean traditional dress)



I loved the movie The Grass Harp
Thank you Debbie for loaning it to me...........

September is fast and fleeting
Enjoy the weekend♄

The Pioneer Woman will have her cookbook coming out soon.


Pioneer Woman Cookbook

5 Comments:

At 6:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sister adopted a little Chinese girl and I love her dearly...her name is Abbie and it is so funny to here a Ky accent come from her little oriental mouth...LOL!

Thanks for the heads up about the cook-book, my daughter is a big fan and I think that will be part of her Christmas gift! ;D

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

What great title - The Grass Harp. I'll have to check it out. You've pointed me to great movies before.

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Stunning photos! Beautiful little film! Thank you for sharing your pics and also for visiting me! You have a precious blog and I'm going to become a follower!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home