Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love the art work of Jeanne Ming



Smiles and hugs and much love to you all~
Kindness is the special art of living with a loving heart♥




Jeanne Ming




The wind chimes echoe outside
The view is still darkness
I am sipping my first cup of coffee
Waiting for the birds to sing their aria to me
and sending you love...........

Peace is the foundation that love turns life into expressions of joy.





It has been a year since I have seen my son and another year yet
until we shall be reunited........
and it is then I will also get to meet Ahram
I don't like to wish my life away but a year cannot come quick enough

God has been teaching me patience♥


All days are nights to see till I see thee,
And nights bright days when dreams do show thee to me.
~William Shakespeare, "Sonnet XLIII"


Ten Million Bicycles by Katie Melua

Impressed with at least a hundred bicyclists that zoomed by me
on my walk

The little grey cat that followed me down to the lake
I hope you have a home

And Billie bird my little love bird at the nursing home
where Grandma lives
Lost his mate his love right after they moved into the nursing home
I keep him company every time I visit Grandma

keep a green tree in your heart and perhaps a singing bird will come♥

7 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that print, looks like the boy ate all his fish and then got thirsty...fish always makes me thirsty...LOL!

I know it is hard to wait...my son married and was away from home for 2 years...the marriage went south as it was destined to do and now he is back here with us...we have nice long talks like we used too, a lot of the reason I've been away from my blog ~smiles~

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs♥

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

I know you miss your son. I hope the year flies until you are reunited.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Love the photos!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs))

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs♥

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know what?

I just noticed the chop sticks, poor kid is probably eating his rice, not drinking anything...LOL!
LOL! LOL!

You probably think I'm the silliest commenter ever!

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Now I've never met another Jeanne, so to comment on Jeanne's blog about someone called Jeanne is just too cool!

Off to look around...

Jeanne in Australia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home