Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, September 02, 2009






September 9, 09-09-09 Watch for the Beatles



"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did but, people will never forget how you made them feel"

Maya Angelou


I am seeing Christmas things out all over the place......
it is a little too early even for me
but Season's Greetings (as on the card posted today)
smiles..............




What new colours are calling to you this fall?
What is your shade of lipstick
and what book are you reading
Any new music to share with me?

09-09-09

The Beatles Watch for them

5 Comments:

At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember my Aunt that was 10 years older than me and more like a "big sister" LOVED the Beatles and her closet door was plastered with their pictures...LOL!

As for fall colors...I have a raspberry shade of lipstick and a new Rimmel that is called Airy Fairy...right now, I'm really diggin' it!~~~smiles~~~

Hey...love that card btw!

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Jeanne!

The photo of the Beatles is great! Oh how I love the card cover, so pretty!

Shades of Autumn... My favorite lipstick shade, and I wear it often, is a soft chocolate and I add just a touch of light gold for a tiny bit of shimmer.:o) On my dark skin it is quite nice and perfect for Autumn although I must admit I wear it all year...LOL!

Enjoy a beautiful day my friend!:o)

Smiles...

Beverly

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Love the card; eventhough, it is too soon for Christmas things to come out. I have started thinking about what Christmas cards I will send. I am recycling cards sent to me last year. It should be a fun project.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs and kisses
and glorious wishes to all those who visit.
Love Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home