A photograph taken by my dear friend Nia and her husband of their new bundle from Heaven
and Kallie is a most remarkable big Sister
Love to you all♥♥
The following quiz appeared on the web and has been all over the world. See how you do:
1. Name the 5 wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last 5 Heisman Trophy winners.
3. Name the last 5 winners of the Miss America contest.
4. Name 10 people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series winners.
The point: None of us remember the headliners of yesterday. These are not second-rate achievers. They are the best in their fields. But the applause dies. Awards tarnish. Achievements are forgotten. Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz. See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name 3 friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name 3 people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special.
5. Think of 3 people you enjoy spending time with.
6. Name half a dozen heroes whose stories have inspired you.
The lesson: The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials, the most money or the most awards. They are the ones who care.
I love this photograph