Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Thoughts



All photographs courtesy of my son Justin and his wife Ahram
Thank you for sharing them all
I love you both so much




Source of this photograph unknown to me.

I am watching the final few shows of Oprah and also loving all of her shows on
OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network)

It has been too wet and rainy to work out in the garden or spend a great deal of time outdoors.

I have also been reading.

I love this quote


Marianne Williamson
In the Mind of God, there's a divine blueprint for a perfect day today, regardless what happened yesterday. We show up for it by forgiving ourselves and others.

I cannot wait to start watching this series when it commences


Pan Am

I cannot wait

I loved the sixties era
and the fifties before it♥♥

3 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne,
Rainy days are wonderful days to read or watch a good show.
And it will help make all those summer blossoms grow!
Sending Hugs))

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that quote. It is indeed something we should remember every day.

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home