Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, May 06, 2011

Motherhood



The best thing a Father can do for his children first of all love their Mother♥




I love this



I love the photographs of the late Linda McCartney



Whatever you accomplish in life is a manifestation not so much of what you do, as of what you believe deeply within yourself that you deserve.

Les Brown


Can never hear this song enough or watch this video enough



I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,
I think of you in silence I often speak your name
All I have are memories and your picture in a frame
Your memory is my keepsake with which I’ll never part
...God has you in His keeping I have you in my heart. Happy Birthday Mom♥

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Happy Mother's day, dear Jeanne and love the posts you have shared of Motherhoood.

Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 3:38 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

♥♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home