Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Prayer for those with troubled hearts



Photograph taken by my Son in Bali


Be for us light
in all of our darkness

Be for us calm
in every storm

Be for us stillness
in our turmoil

Let your Grace
Now rest upon us

Deborah Gordon Cooper

My love and prayers are with you all.

Today, tomorrow and always
Love Jeanne

And another one I say often:

May I become at all times, both now and forever, a protector of those without protection.
A guide for those who have lost their way. A ship for those with oceans to cross. A bridge for those with rivers to cross.
A lamp for those without light. A place of refuge for those who lack shelter and a servant to all in need.
Buddhist Prayer of Peace.

I am praying for all those with heavy hearts from worry and turmoil.
Especially my Aunt Mary and all of her family and our dear Uncle Lloyd

I have had this book recommended to me
The Art of Racing in the Rain
by Garth Stein

Each day by what men dream
we create the world around us anew.
Morgaine Le Fay
I read this quote on this beautiful blog and I am so happy to
read a new posting.
I have missed you


And I love your Lullaby song playing by Sia

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeanne,
What a lovely photo and prayers.
Sending you lots of love and hugs!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

What a wonderful image. Your son is a good photographer.

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks so very very much
Love you both

 

Post a Comment

<< Home