Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, January 09, 2011

My Grandmother calls me Lovely



Me and my precious Grandmother taken this morning at her birthday breakfast.
I put on her birthday crown.
She shares her birthday with Kate Middleton, the future bride of Prince William. .. she is turning 29 today!
Thanks cousin Wendy for this tidbit
Both are royalty for sure.

Wendy has her birthday tomorrow.
How wonderful.
My January jewels.

Blessings to you both and may Heaven hear your every wish♥





My Grandmother and my Mother raised me and both were forever at my side all through my life.



My Precious Grandmother is like a second Mom to me.........
and she is most sacred and adored by us all.
We all love you so much precious Grandmother

Today my precious Grandmother turns 96
We treasure and adore you darling Grandmother
May Heaven smile and hear your every wish

This is a poem I wrote for her two years ago for her birthday

My Grandmother calls me Lovely
Written for my beloved Grandmother on her 94th birthday, January 9, 2009



My Grandmother calls me lovely
And in her eyes I can be
Everything good and kind in this world
And all that she taught to me.

Her love is so very kind and generous
Her home always an open door
In our hearts you will always be
So precious and adored.

I can never say how many times
My love for you is so profound
In you our precious Grandmother
The true love of God is found

I love you with all my heart
Happy Birthday with so much love.
Love Jeanne

3 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger sonia a. mascaro said...

Jeanne,
Congratulation to your Grandmother and to Wendy too!
Love the slide show!

I wish you and all the Family a Wonderful 2011!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings
Love to you and yours as well
Love Jeanne

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Happy birthday to your dear Grandmother and Wendy ~ hope that they have a wonderful day.

Enjoy your week
Hugs
Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home