Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

If you Look for Me At Christmas

If you look for me at Christmas
you won't need a special star
I'm no longer just in Bethelehem
I'm right there where you are
You may not be aware of me
amid the celebrations
You will have to look beyond the stores
and all the deocorations
But if you take a moment
from your list of things to do
And listen to your heart you will find I am waiting there for you.
You are the one I want to be with
You're teh reason that I came
And you will find me in the stillness
as I am whispering your name.

Love Jesus

Peace Love and Merry Christmas

*•★PEACE★。★IMAGINE★*•。★LOVE★* 。* •。
° 。* •。˛ ° ˛˚*° *★MERRY★CHRISTMAS★ ˚*° 。
° 。.°˛˚* _Π_____*。*˚° 。 ° ˛˚*˚° • 。 ★BELIEVE★*
˚ ˛˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ★IMAGINE★*˚ ° 。• ° ˛˚˚°
˚ ˛˛ ˚ *|田田|門| ˚˚˚° 。 ° ˛˚˛★HAPPY 2011 !!★

4 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Dear Jeanne,

Wishing you and your family a very happy Christmas and I hope it is filled with the sweetest of blessings.
Happy holidays and best wishes for 2011.

Christmas hugs
Carolyn

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

It's Christmas evening and we are having a lull before we start cleaning up all the happy messes we've made. I wanted to stop by and wish you the merriest of Christmases. May you and your family enjoy laughter, love and peace. May you feel all the love that we feel for you. May you truly know you are blessed. Sending you much love! ~ Relyn

 
At 4:05 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Much love and many blessings
Love Jeanne

 
At 6:54 PM, Blogger Merci-Notes said...

Oh, we have a friend in common, Carolyn!
I love how you made the little snowy cottage here and even more what you wrote.
My father In Law lives near where you were in Michigan! Well, it can be a small yet big world. Maybe you took the Blue Water Bridge over.

I wish you the very best for 2011!

With Kindness,
Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home