Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Everything that slows us down



Photograph of these gorgeous children in their lunar New Year outfits taken by my lovely friend Nia.
I love you my darling friendā™„

Everything that slows us down and forces patience, everything that sets us back into the slow circles of nature, is a help. Gardening is an instrument of grace.
-May Sarton


I am going to enquire at the library about a book I hope to read
called Little Princes by Conor Grennan

Have a fabulous Sunday

and Happy Lunar New Year

5 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Irina said...

I had to smile looking at the picture, just like in hong kong, only in canada, is it? they are so cute :)
happy chinese new year to you too, Jeanne.

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love

Yes we live in Canada

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Sweet, sweet picture. By the way, Happy Chinese New Year.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Seawashed said...

They make me smile. so so cute. ox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home