Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

He's got the whole wide world




Bob Frew sent this out.

"I took this picture on Int.20, traveling to Leeds, AL. It has given me strength in the times of trouble. I feel I should share it with the rest of the world. I hope it is an inspiration to you. It just goes to show what we already know...We have a God, and he's watching over us.

I e-mailed this picture to News Channel Fox 6. I was contacted by Meteorologist James Spann. He said that this picture of the sky is showing up in all states and around the world. He wanted to know where I was from and where I took it. He saw a similar picture taken in Texas. He said this is amazing to him.

Would you look at this picture? It reminds me of that song 'He's got the whole world in his hands.' He is definitely in control. I needed this today more than ever.. Enjoy and pass it along!"

Above photograph and write up sent to me via email
from our lovely Frances
Love you


I love this



Sade Kiss of Life
I love Sade


You wrap me up in the colour of love

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - is that real and not photoshopped? Either way - a great and inspiring photo!

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

I am not sure as it was sent to me via email.
Not sure but I loved it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home