Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

If you are happy and you know it clap your hands


I loved the Oprah show on Happiness today

I love Goldie Hawn and Oprah and
it was a fabulous show.

The best things in life are NOT things.

Happy is the home where love resides and good friends visit often.

Never lose your smile through rainy and sunny days

When you look up into the blue sky
You will find a great big smile through the clouds
Smiles are what fill us with delight
And bring us back to the good old days.


I dare you to look at me

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jeann,
I saw part of this show too ~
I've always liked Goldie Hawn too.
I recently saw "Seems Like Old Times" with Chevy Chase. What a hoot!
Love and Hugs))

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you my darling friend
Blessings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home