Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

Dreaming of Spring



Dreaming of Spring and working outside in the garden♥
I have some thanking to do for the person who left the beautiful flowers on our front porch.
There was no card so if you would care to share my darlings.
I am ever thankful for all of you and how well you love me♥

All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was. I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory. I was naïve. I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer. It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with: that I am nobody but myself." ~Ralph Ellison



Martin Luther King Jr. I believe his last speech


Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."

~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home