Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

What is a Friend?



I love this photograph but forget what blog I seen it on.
If anyone knows the link to give credit to can you send it to me?


What is a friend?

One who understands our silence
A volume of sympathy bound in cloth

A friend is one who comes in when the rest of the world has gone out.

Merry Christmas to you all my wonderful friends

May your houses be full of God's most richest blessings
health, love, peace and happiness.

I love you all
Merry Christmas
Love Jeanne

3 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely photo!
Merry Christmas to you my lovely friend!!
Hugs))

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

And to you my darling one
I love you

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

A lovely photo, thanks for sharing it with us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home