Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

December



Photograph taken by my Son in Bali on their fabulous honeymoon♥



“It has been my experience that whenever one human being reaches out to another in compassion, a bridge is built. A bridge which leads out of despair, into the light of hope and the possibility that tomorrow will hold a few less tears than yesterday” ~Dr. Maithri Goonetilleke

And the children were all nestled all snug in their beds while visions of Sugarplums danced in their heads

Much love and many blessings on this fabulous December 7th

Praying for peace on Earth Goodwill towards all men.


Thanks for all the colour and joy you add to my world



I love my Secret Garden CD



Helping others during this holiday season

Thanks to my darling friend Dani for this link♥

God gave us our memories so that we might have roses in December."
~ J. M. Barrie

:-{

Thanks for all those who made contributions to my Son's Movember fund raiser for prostrate cancer that he participated in.

Kindness is the highest form of wisdom♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home