Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Jesus♥



I love all the art work of Trisha Romance
This is one of my most favorites.




The Greatest man in history, named Jesus, had no servants, yet they called him Master. Had no degree, yet they called him Teacher. Had no medicines,yet they called him Healer. He had no army, yet kings feared Him. He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him. He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. I believe with my heart not with gifts..Merry CHRISTmas.

I heard the bells on Christmas Day their old familiar carols play, and wild and sweet,
the words repeat, of peace on earth, good-will to men♥

Lunar eclipse on winter solstice the first time this event has taken place on this day since 1638

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture! I missed the eclipse, as I am not one to get up in the middle of the night. I have been enjoying the photos I'm seeing of it on the web!!
Hugs))

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

I can see why you would like this picture. It is precious!

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love
Merry Christmas my dear ones♥

 

Post a Comment

<< Home