Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Modern Settings Photography please visit their site



Thank you Nia for your golden gift of friendship every day of the year
and for making each and every one of my days with you just like Christmas.
I love you
God bless you and your family at Christmas and always.


Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
~Robert Heinlein





My darling friend Nia designed my Christmas cards this year and I love them
and I am sure everyone else will


Please visit their site to see the beauty they create♥
I love you Nia
You are your family are so precious to me♥
Relax, Recharge, and Restore

Bless us Lord this Christmas
with quietness of mind
Teach us to be patient
And always to be kind
Show us that in quietness
We can feel Your presence near
Filling us with joy and peace
Throughout this coming year♥

God bless us all this Christmas
and may today and always
May Peace Prevail and hearts
be full of love and kindness♥


This beautiful Montage done so magically from Nia and Chris

Please visit their website for more beauty♥

A Christmas Wish

We wish you the joy of Christmas
The spirits sweet repose
We wish you the peace of Christmas
To mark the old years close
We wish you the hope of Christmas
To cheer you on your way
And a heart of faith and gladness
To greet each coming day
~Author Unknown

5 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Britt-Arnhild said...

Thank you for your friendship Jeanne.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

And yours too my darling one
Big hugs and much love

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Beautiful Jeanne. Happy weekend to you dear friend.

Smiles♥

Beverly

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

What a lovely card. I hope you are enjoying the holiday season.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love to you all
Jeanne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home