Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Peace on Earth ♥ P ♥ E ♥ A ♥ C ♥ E ♥



My Son's first picture with Santa Claus

Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket / Kellemes
Merry Christmas in Hungarian

Chuk Sung Tan / Sung Tan Chuk Ha
Merry Christmas in Korean

Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh!" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you."


Remember that your natural state is joy. You are a product of joy and love; it's natural for you to experience these feelings. You've come to believe that feeling bad, anxious, or even depressed is natural...Remind yourself as frequently as necessary: I come from peace and joy. I must stay in harmony with that from which I came in order to fulfill my dreams and desires." - Dr. Wayne Dyer



I love DVD's like this




♥ P ♥ E ♥ A ♥ C ♥ E ♥

All we are saying is give peace a chance

3 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger kimberly said...

awwwww jeanne.....love it all...you always uplift!!! hugs and love sent your way....
kimberly

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love and hugs to you my darling friend
Jeanne

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Thank you dear Jeanne for sharing this beautiful post.
Amen... to Peace on Earth.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home