Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Son and his beautiful Bride



It's so much fun to work with
PhotoFunia





My Son from the day you were born I have always been so proud
to walk beside you all your life
but I have never been so proud to stand beside you
as on the day of your marriage.

I love you and Ahram so very much
You have a great love and a great life.
It makes me so very happy.
I am so proud to be your Mom♥

My Son and Ahram had a beautiful day for their wedding.

Wedding Folklore
If you want to prevent rain on your wedding day
Hang a rosary in the tree of your yard before the wedding day.

Also whenever I see a Bride I make a Wish

There is a big full moon in the sky
Bella Luna♥

7 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

Oh! My goodness me! What a beautiful bride and groom Ahram and Justin make...soooo in love...xxx

...and you and Paul look divine beside them , Dearest Jeanne...xxx

I loved Ahram's wedding dress and all the changes of dress too...xxx

Ahram looks like a little doll...so sweet so in love with Justin...xxx

...and Justin is the cat who got the cream! The joy on his face is just amazing...xxx

Ahram and Justin, in love for ever. I wish you both the best of everything in life and all the love in the world...xxx

Jeanne and Paul...I feel the love by looking at your blissful faces...every joy and happiness to you, too...xxx

WG xxx

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Thanks so much for your friendship your love and kind comments and sharing in our joy.

We are all truly blessed indeed
I love you

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Seawashed said...

Welcome back! That looks so real what you created with photoshop! Your son's bride is so beautiful...she just glows with sweetness. Congrats to all of you. ox

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

Congratulations to all the family!
Oh how beautiful ~ I loved seeing the wonderful wedding photos of Justin and Ahram. They make a wonderful couple and I wish them a happy life together.

Sending hugs to you, lovely to see the beautiful photo of you.
Carolyn

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Blessings and much love to you all
Thanks for sharing in our joy
Love Jeanne♥

 
At 4:07 AM, Blogger Clarity said...

Dear Jeanne,

How wonderful that they are married and you are a kind and loving mother and now... mother-in-law. Ahram is such a beautuful name, I wonder what it means. Peace, X.

 
At 10:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look lovely Jeanne!
Hugs))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home