Jeanne's Bliss Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Closed for the summer




August 5, 2010 One month from today we shall be in Asia.
Let the celebrations begin.
I can hardly wait♥

Photograph courtesy of Ahram and Justin
Taken in Seoul

The minute I heard my first love story
I began looking for you♥

I love you both so very much♥

I am counting the days until I can be with you two in September
for your wedding.

The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love and be loved in return♥


If you planted hope today
(¸.♥´ In any hopeless heart
(¸.♥´ If someone's burden became lighter
(¸.♥´ Because you did your part
(¸.♥´ If you made someone laugh out loud
(¸.♥´ And kept their tears at bay
(¸.♥´ Then today has been
(¸.♥´ A very special day... :)





With such a saturated schedule and so much going on this summer..........
A Hiatus is in good order

Summer here I come baby ................

Enjoy your summer my sweet loves............


Perhaps I will return in late September.................

I am on an Ode to Joy.

Celebrate you and surround yourself with people that do.

Love you


Love this song



Love this song
Love you
Have a great summer


Love this song too


Cannot wait to see Eat Pray Love in August
Be good be safe
Love you
See you in September♥

13 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Absolutely Ladylike said...

Will miss you dear Jeanne! Enjoy your summer and keep in touch on Facebook! I'll make a lots of picture about Budapest this summer...I will start a photography course on July 1st....:-)I'll post about it on Facebook!

Much love: Evi

 
At 8:18 AM, Blogger Marilyn Miller said...

Have a delightful summer and oh so wonderful wedding time in September.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, have a marvelous summer. I am excited to hear about all the good things you've enjoyed. Until September....

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger Decadent Housewife said...

Hear you.
Have a safe and a happy summer.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Gina said...

Cool video! I hope you are having a nice summer : )

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger kimberly said...

have a wonderful summer, jeanne....see you on fb....i feel so much that way especially in june...such a busy time for us!!!
see you when you get back!
xoxoxo
kimberly

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Gill said...

Have the most fantastic and fun summer ever! xoxo Gillian

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Deb said...

Have a wonderful Summer Jeanne ♥

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Jeanne,

What a lovely photo. September is not far away and I can imagine just how beautiful the wedding will be.

Continue to enjoy a lovely summer dear friend.

Smiles....

Beverly

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger A wildlife gardener said...

Dear Jeanne, what a beautiful photo... :)

I am wending every good wish across the miles for spectacular wedding celebrations :)

Love to all, WG :)

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jeanne said...

Love you all

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Draffin Bears said...

Hi Jeanne,

You are missed dear friend.
Love the photo of the beautiful couple and you must be getting so excited ~ not long now.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger tea time and roses said...

Hello Jeanne,

It is always so nice when you drop in for a visit. You are so sweet and kind. Hope you are enjoying most lovely week.

Smiles.....

Beverly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home